Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Could I sue for slander?

A year ago, my husband and I hit a rough patch, a few outside people came to my husband and his parents and claimed that I had cheated on him and that his son that I was pregnant with was not his, we ended up almost getting a divorce, he was thrown in jail cause we got into a fight, and in the midst of me being a witness/victim for his crimes, I had to show up to court numerous times to testify, I actually had to schedule an induction for my son the earliest possible so I could testify 3 days in a row which we're scheduled on my actual due date, my son almost died cause of the stress the induction put on him, just cause I had show up to those court dates. All of this because two people got together and purposely tried to sabotage our marriage, this cost us over 65k in attorneys, fees, etc. My son was genetically tested, proven to be his son, and I never cheated at all. What could possibly be done about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment