Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some girlfriend advice seriously needed?

This may not be the best place to look for advice in my relationship, but Im not sure where to go with this. Also, some non-biased opinions would be greatly appreciated. So heres the situation: Me and my girl have been together two months official, three or four physically active and all of this year going on dates. Ive had feelings for her since around last October or so, and she makes me feel like no one else has; good and bad. When its going good, its incredible. I feel like no one can get me down. But at the same time, we go weeks without being close. I havent seen her in over a week now, not for any reason other than she just hasnt wanted to see me. WeMve exchanged maybe five texts in the past few days at most, and shes cancelled on me and lied about why... We've gone through this before, and the second I mention it to her she freaks and says nothings wrong. Then it goes from great back to this again. So what the **** is going on? If youve ever dealt with something similar please help? thanks<3

No comments:

Post a Comment