Thursday, August 11, 2011

I need help finding a parent, but I'm NOT adopted so Im having trouble getting help?

Hi there I'm almost in exactly the same situation, I'm 21 and i only have a name for my dad, no address, no idea of where he is now, and unfortunately my mum died when i was nine so there is no way of finding out anymore info, i was in care my entire childhood. I understand totally how frustrating it must be for yourself and i bet your really annoyed with your mum for not having more info about your dad. But what you've got to remember is he could try and find you, your 18, he's got your mum's name and your name and he knows where your mum was living when you were conceived. So really you have to ask yourself if he's really worth looking for. He's had 18years to look for you and not contacted you. You've been looking since you've been old enough. Another factor i would take into consideration is that he may have a new family and just might not be int rested and that could really mess you up. My advice would be if your happy as you are in your family life and social life, leave well alone of looking for your dad. If he's a good man he'll hunt you down himself one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment