Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jobs to major in college? 10 pTs!?

So I'm a female, 16 yrs old going to be 17 In 2 months!! Anyway my point is that, I've signed up for 2 years of college (dual-enrollement) and I'm about to take the ACT, while I was signing up they asked what I wanted to major In, everyone answered accept for me! I mean I wanted to be a pharmacist, but then I found out act score is supposed to be 24, which I doubt I'll make, and it's cles (bio, chemsitry etc) are hard. Then I wanted to be an FBI but aparently my family says it's not suitable for a girl, so I'm like firefighter, but my mom and dad said no! I'm risking my life, and it isn't right for a girl, all I want to be are either, hard, noT right for a girl, or just NVR GOING TO HAPPEN! I don't want to be a nurse or doctor! I don't want to be a lawyer, I want to be smthn that's more manly, smthn I can get good things off of, smthn that's easy to get into. I know I have a long time to think, but I want to strt now, plz hlp me! What are things I can major in? How can I kno what I truly want? Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment