Friday, August 12, 2011

Who thinks Shelton Benjamin should fight Taker at wrestlemania?

first of all, not that I am being racist (I am not even black), but I noticed that in general black athletes, including wrestlers seem to be better in general. They just sometimes seem to be less social, which is the way it should be in my opinion. After all the show was meant to be about wrestling (which is how it was originally by the way), not about all these socializing storylines and crap. With that said, Shelton Benjamin is in my opinion the best actual wrestler in the WWE right now, and based on his skills I think it would be absolutely incredible to see him face Taker at mania. To top it off, imagine if Shelton BEAT Taker. This would most certainly get him the recognition he deserves for the incredibly gifted athlete that he is. But of course Vince won't ever book the match because evidently all he cares about is money and what he thinks will probably sell vesus what would make for the best type of match to watch (even though I can't see any reason why the match wouldn't sell). I'll tell ya what, I would have paid to see Shelton face Taker. I certainly will pay to see HBK do it again. Don't know about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment